Important information on the gradual re-opening of our clinic.
Hello to our wonderful patients,
We are thrilled to let you know that we will soon be able to reopen our clinic! This has certainly been a challenging time for all of us. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this unprecedented closure period.
Keeping Our Patients and Team Members Safe
Just the same as always, when we reopen, your health and safety will be our top priority. Over the past several weeks, we have been carefully planning for key enhancements to our operating protocols in order to ensure we are doing everything we can to protect our patients and team members. As healthcare professionals who have always followed strict hygiene and sterilization practices as a matter of everyday protocol, our team is ready and prepared to implement these additional measures.
Below are some of our new protocols and safety measures we have implemented:
- Prescreening patients to make sure they do not have any symptoms or have not traveled anywhere in the last 14 days
- Patient and staff members will both have their temperatures checked upon arrival to the clinic
- Patients may be asked to remain in their vehicles until we call them, so we limit patient volume in the clinic and continue to practice social distancing measures
- Offering enclosed treatment rooms to ensure privacy and safety.
- After each patient leaves we will wipe down common areas, such as doorknobs of entrance and waiting room couches.
- All individuals coming into the clinic will be asked to use hand sanitizer.
- Morning appointment will be offered to high-risk patients including seniors and immunocompromised individuals
- Patients will be offered masks to be worn upon entering the office.
- Isodry – These one-time use devices significantly reduce droplet splatter as well as provide something for you to rest your jaw on so you do not strain your jaw muscles. It will also suction excess water and saliva out.
Disposable Barriers – One-time film barriers used on high touch surfaces that may not be steam cleaned
Digital online forms – We will provide forms sent digitally to reduce the use of pens and papers. We heavily advocate using debit/credit “Tap” machines to eliminate the need to pass cash back and forth.
BACK TO: homepage